- We only deliver to certain European countries (see list below)
- Your order is packaged discreetly.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order has been dispatched.
- The orders are shipped from an EU country in the Schengen area. That means, there will be no custom controls.
- We do not deliver to DHL Packstation anymore.
If things work normally, you can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days.
Please understand that this is not an Amazon-like express shipping service. We cannot simply go to the post and post your orders or use automatic fullfilment services. That means: If you are an unpatient or nervous person or if your order is urgent, please do NOT order from us.
In simple terms
– we can guarantee that you will receive your order (in case you have not received it within 20 days, we will reship it for free)
– we CANNOT guarantee a specific shipping or delivery date.
The usual procedure is like this:
1. We receive your payment
2. On the next working day (not on the same day) the orders are packaged in the morning and forwarded to our partner who arranges the shipping.
3. 1-3 working days later the trackingcode is available
– Once we have forwarded your order to our shipping partner we cannot stop it anymore nor influence the shipping/arrival time.
– Until we have not received the trackingcode, we can also not answer questions regarding the whereabouts of your order.
Once again: If you are not happy with this procedure, please do not order from us.
Our advice to save our and your time:
If you see that your order status is “processing”, simply relax for 10 working days. In 95% of the cases you have received your order by then.
Normal Mail = 4,99€ Tracking = 5,99€
Normal Mail = If you choose this shipping method we will threw the envelope in a postbox without any tracking number. That means no tracking number exists for your shipment. If the shipment does not reach you, we will not be able to find out the reason. Hence, we cannot offer a free reship. This shipping option is on your own risk. Tracking = If you choose this shipping method we will ship your order with tracked delivery. That means we can monitor the status of the shipment at any time. If you choose this shipping method we give a delivery guarantee and our reship policy applies. (If you order via Tracke & Trace you will have to sign for the shipment.)
Reship Policy (only applicable to orders with tracking)
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel could not been delivered due to “wrong address” > no reship
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel is stuck in transit or got confiscated by customs > free reship
- If you were not at home during the delivery attempt and the parcel was delivered to the next pick-up-point = successfully delivered > no reship
- If you order to parcel shops, kiosks, companies or any other type of address which is not a normal home address > on your own risk
- If you make a spelling mistake with the delivery address and the shipment gets returned > no reship
- Do not use false names when ordering with Track & Trace.
- Do not order to a friends address or similar (in your name). The recipient has to live at the given address and there should be a sign with his name on the door. Otherwise the shipment may be returned > shipment lost
- Do not order to mailboxes of empty houses
If you do any of the above, our reship policy does not apply.
In case you have to pick up the shipment, the name on your ID has to be the same as written on the shipment. Please also make sure to read our FAQ before you place an order.
We deliver to the following countries:
- Cyprus (currently not)
- Czech Republic
- Malta (currently not)
Feel free to contact us for further information at any time.