- We only deliver to certain European countries (see list below)
- Your order is packaged discreetly.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order has been dispatched.
- The orders are shipped from an EU country in the Schengen area. That means, there will be no custom controls.
- We do not deliver to DHL Packstation anymore.
The usual delivery time is 2-7 working days depending on your location. If you do not receive your order within the mentioned period please contact us.
We usually ship our parcels in the morning of each workday (Monday – Friday). If you order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday your order cannot be shipped before Monday.
Normal Mail = 4,99€
Tracking = 5,99€
Normal Mail = If you choose this shipping method we will threw the envelope in a postbox without any tracking number. That means no tracking number exists for your shipment. If the shipment does not reach you, we will not be able to find out the reason. Hence, we cannot offer a free reship. This shipping option is on your own risk.
Tracking = If you choose this shipping method we will ship your order with tracked delivery. That means we can monitor the status of the shipment at any time. If you choose this shipping method we give a delivery guarantee and our reship policy applies.
(If you order via Tracke & Trace you will have to sign for the shipment.)
Reship Policy (only applicable to orders with tracking)
- If the tracking shows that the parcel has not been delivered after 20 working days > free reship to the same address
- If the tracking shows that the shipment could not been delivered due to “problem with address” > no reship
- If you were not at home and the shipment was delivered to the next pick-up-point = successfully delivered > no reship
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use false/fake names when ordering with Track & Trace. In case you have to pick up the parcel, the name on your ID has to be the same as written on the parcel.
Please also make sure to read our FAQ before you place an order.
We deliver to the following countries:
- Cyprus (currently not)
- Czech Republic
- Ireland (currently not)
- Malta (currently not)
- San Marino
- Spain (excluding the Canary Islands),
- Sweden (currently not)
Feel free to contact us for further information at any time.