- We only deliver to certain European countries (see list below)
- Your order is packaged discreetly.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order has been dispatched.
- The orders are shipped from an EU country in the Schengen area. That means, there will be no custom controls.
- We do not deliver to DHL Packstation anymore.
If things work normally, you can expect to receive your parcel within 5-9 working days after we have received your payment.
Please understand that this is not an Amazon-like express shipping service. We cannot simply go to the post and post your orders or use automatic fullfilment services. That means: If you are an unpatient or nervous person or if your order is urgent, please do NOT order from us.
In simple terms
– we can guarantee that you will receive your order (in case you have not received it within 20 days, we will reship it for free)
– we CANNOT guarantee a specific shipping or delivery date because we work with a special system
The usual procedure is like this:
1. We receive your payment
2. On the next working day (not on the same day) the orders are packaged in the morning and forwarded to our partner who arranges the shipping.
3. One day later the trackingcode is available (but not working).
4. Around 2-3 days later the trackingcode starts to work. From there it usually takes 3-6 working days until you receive the order.
– Once we have forwarded your order to our shipping partner we cannot stop it anymore nor influence the shipping/arrival time.
– Until we have not received the trackingcode, we can also not answer questions regarding the whereabouts of your order.
Once again: If you are not happy with this procedure, please do not order from us.
Our advice to save our and your time:
If you see that your order status is “processing”, simply relax for 6 working days. In 90% of the cases you have received your order by then.
Normal Mail = 4,99€
Tracking = 5,99€
Normal Mail = If you choose this shipping method we will threw the envelope in a postbox without any tracking number. That means no tracking number exists for your shipment. If the shipment does not reach you, we will not be able to find out the reason. Hence, we cannot offer a free reship. This shipping option is on your own risk.
Tracking = If you choose this shipping method we will ship your order with tracked delivery. That means we can monitor the status of the shipment at any time. If you choose this shipping method we give a delivery guarantee and our reship policy applies.
(If you order via Tracke & Trace you will have to sign for the shipment.)
Reship Policy (only applicable to orders with tracking)
- If the tracking shows that the parcel has not been delivered after 20 working days > free reship to the same address
- If the tracking shows that the shipment could not been delivered due to “problem with address” > no reship
- If you were not at home and the shipment was delivered to the next pick-up-point = successfully delivered > no reship
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use false/fake names when ordering with Track & Trace. In case you have to pick up the parcel, the name on your ID has to be the same as written on the parcel.
Please also make sure to read our FAQ before you place an order.
We deliver to the following countries:
- Cyprus (currently not)
- Czech Republic
- Ireland (currently not)
- Malta (currently not)
- San Marino
- Spain (excluding the Canary Islands),
- Sweden (currently not)
Feel free to contact us for further information at any time.